Traditional Irish Shamrock Aran Wool Scarf 76 x 8 Inches Made in Ireland
This gorgeous and chunky scarf from SAOL knitwear is the perfect St. Patrick’s Day accessory. Knit from 100% Merino wool, the Traditional Irish Shamrock Aran Wool Scarf is luxurious, warm, and super soft to the touch. Featuring a motif of cable and diamond patterns found on traditional Irish fishermen’s sweaters and thought to represent the promise of a good catch, this scarf draws on a long history of Irish pride.
Topping off the scarf are three shamrocks knit into either end. The shamrock is the plant most associated with Ireland and St. Patrick himself, symbolizing the conversion of the island by St. Patrick to Catholicism when he is said to have used the three leaves as a metaphor for the holy trinity.
Available in classic white and navy (with green shamrocks) and Kelly green with contrasting white shamrocks. Shop the entire look with the Shamrock Aran Wool Hat.
- Knit from 100% super soft Merino wool that highlights the traditional Irish knit patterns of diamond and cable weaves
- Three shamrocks accent the ends of this scarf, making it the perfect St. Patrick’s Day accessory
- The chunky knit and oversized design are ideal for a cold winter’s day and will keep you warm and cozy
- Available in three colors: Natural, Navy, and Kelly Green
- Made by Irish knitwear leader SAOL, named after the Irish word for “life”, and is part of the new St. Patrick Collection
- The scarf measures 76 x 8 inches