Melissa & Doug Wooden Alphabet Stamp Set - 56 Stamps With Lower-Case and Capital Letters
Make a Mark
Kids can really make their mark with this double alphabet stamp set! The 56 wooden stamps include an uppercase alphabet and a lowercase alphabet, as well as four punctuation stamps for creating personalized messages. Each wooden stamp handle measures three-quarter-inches square and is printed with the letter that’s on the rubber base and a red, blue, green, or orange border. The set includes four-color stamp pad with red, blue, green, and orange washable, non-toxic ink. All the items store conveniently in a sturdy wooden compartmentalized crate.
Mix and match uppercase and lowercase letters to create personalized messages on cards, envelopes, posters, notebooks, nametags, artwork, and more. Use it to stamp letter patterns, play sorting and spelling games, and more. The set teaches younger children letter recognition and early spelling skills, and it can also be used to develop counting and sorting skills, color recognition, fine motor skills, and dexterity. This set is crafted to last, allowing older children-and adults, too!-to continue to hone their writing and creative skills for years to come.
- 56 high-quality rubber stamps with contoured wooden handles
- Set includes upper- and lowercase letters, plus period, exclamation mark, question mark, comma, apostrophe, and quote mark
- Stamp pad includes 4 colors of washable ink: red, blue, green and orange (packaging may vary)
- Housed in a sturdy wooden box for organization and storage
- Encourages letter and color recognition, hand-eye coordination and creative expression