WATER FALL: Float the kickboard in the water. Fill a plastic cup or bucket to the top with water and place it on top of the kickboard. Try to push the kickboard to a finish line without tipping the cup and spilling the water!
USE YOUR HEAD: Balance the kickboard on your head and see how far you can run before it falls off (no hands allowed)!
GET YOUR KICKS: Try different ways of kicking while holding the kickboard to get from one end of the pool to the other: flutter kick, dolphin kick, scissor kick, etc. Which is fastest, slowest, hardest, and easiest? Which is your favorite?
Melissa & Doug
Melissa & Doug - Sunny Patch Spark Shark Kickboard Ages 4+ Item # 6650 Learn-to-Swim Pool Toy
Regular price $ 17.99
Young swimmers will be motivated to power through the pool with Spark Shark to help! Beginners can hold onto this tough, fabric-coated kickboard as they gain confidence; older swimmers will love using it for games and exercise.
- A colorful kickboard to help children learn to swim
- Styrofoam board with colorful polyester casing
- Colorfast fabric withstands chlorine and sun exposure.
- Spark Shark character adds a splash of whimsy.
- Perfect for developing gross motor skills and confidence in the pool!
Discover Countless Ways To Play