FISH OUT OF WATER (pool-free playtime) FEEDING FRENZY (2-6 players) Divide the players into two teams and find an open play space where there's room to run. At each end of the play space, lay down one shark net and spread out half the fish. The goal is to finish feeding your shark - by retrieving all three fish, one at a time, from the other end of the play space and putting them into your shark's mouth - before the other team does!
More play ideas available!
Melissa & Doug - Sunny Patch Spark Shark Fish Hunt Pool Game Ages 6+ Item # 6664 With 2 Nets and 6 Fish to Catch
Speed like a hungry shark to gobble up tasty fish! Just grab onto the handle of a Spark Shark net and swim through the pool to scoop up the fishy sinkers. The set comes with two shark nets, six colorful sinkers and lots of play ideas for races, games and more! Ages 6+
- An exciting two-player pool game with handheld nets and sinkers
- Includes two Spark Shark nets, six fishy sinkers and play ideas
- Plastic handles are easy to grasp and maneuver while swimming
- Sturdy plastic-and-mesh construction
- Includes game ideas for 1-7 players
- Eight-piece game set for exciting pool play
- Colorful Spark Shark character adds excitement to races and relays.
- Brightly colored fish sinkers are easy to spot in the water.
- Durable plastic-and-mesh construction
- Great for developing gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Adult supervision required.
- Product: 15" x 13" x 4.25" Packaged 1 lbs
- Package: 14.7" H x 13" W x 4.2" L
Discover Countless Ways To Play