Melissa & Doug Cutting Food - Play Food Set With 30 + Hand-Painted Wooden Pieces,, and Cutting Board
Slice and Serve
Slice it, dice it, and serve it up! Our handcrafted wooden food treats are held together with self-stick tabs that make a satisfying “crunch” when cut with the child-safe wooden knife. This beautifully crafted set includes eight realistic-looking food items -- apple, pepper, tomato, cucumber, carrot, sandwich bread, a loaf of bread, and a slice of watermelon--that can be chopped into more than 30 separate pieces. Slice and serve on the wooden cutting board and pack up all the pieces neatly in the sturdy wooden crate to take mealtime fun anywhere!
A Delicious Way to Learn
This wooden Cutting Food set makes it deliciously fun for budding young chefs two and older to play and learn! Slicing and cutting these beautifully crafted and painted fruits, vegetables, and grains satisfies the senses and helps teach fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Cutting Food play can nourish cognitive development, too, by introducing the concepts of part, whole, and fractions, and teaching early number skills, color recognition, sorting, and grouping. Feed the imagination and creativity with this durable and versatile set!
- Wooden play food set with pieces that stick together and come apart with a satisfying "crunch" sound as kids slice them apart
- Self-stick tabs hold pieces together
- Beautifully painted pieces feature realistic details
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Perfect for pretend play and introducing concepts of part and whole