Melissa & Doug
Melissa & Doug Wooden Basic Skills Board Ages 3+ Learning Bear
Regular price $ 22.99
This wooden bear is always smiling, but he’s happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed won’t be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
- Small children will love buckling, buttoning, lacing, snapping, and tying this smiling bear.
- A great way to help teach toddlers how to master the skill of dressing themselves.
- Helps children develop their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and self confidence.
- Features a separate wooden puzzle piece for each skill to practice.
- Recommended for children ages 3 years and older.