Gardener Lattice Hat with Cotton Foam Sweatband - Unisex- Several Sizes
Regular price $ 59.99
- Hand Crafted
- UPF 50+ SUN PROTECTION : 4 inch brim Tested by the California Polytechnic University Textile Laboratory and rated excellent protection with 0% transmittance
- BREATHABLE PALM : Our natural palm fiber is grown in the warm coastal areas of Mexico and as a sustainable fiber is environmentally friendly
- FAIR TRADE : Artisan Milliners from Mexico who have been weaving hats over 500 years ; Long term relationships are at the heart of Fair Trade and we work closely with the artisans to ensure fair wages, safe working conditions, and economic growth
- PACKABLE & DURABLE : Palm is very pliable and can be packed in a suitcase with articles of clothing stuffed in and around the crown
- NATURALLY WATER RESISTANT : The overlapping layers of braided and lockstitched palm provide protection against both sun and light rain ; dry naturally and reshape as needed.
- Water, sand, snow and pavement will reflect the sun so be sure to wear sun block with your hat. Due to being handmade of a natural fiber no two hats are identical and variations in color, weave and brim size can vary slightly. As much as we all enjoy those warm summer days, we also know how much damage the sun can do to our skin over the years. So why not protect yourself with one of our gorgeous wide-brim hats. Tula hats are rated with the highest degree of sun protection – UPF 50+ - by the California Polytechnic Textile Research and Testing Laboratory, meaning sunlight won’t filter through, keeping your skin safe and healthy. Tula hats are hand-woven in a village along a mountainous region of Mexico adhering to the local tradition used for centuries. They are made using 100 percent natural palm fiber, which is a sustainable, environmentally friendly fiber grown along the Mexican coast. This means that our sun hats not only look good, they’re also fair trade, made by artisans with fair wages and safe working conditions. Whether you’re looking for a hat to wear in the garden, on a fishing trip or to an upcoming music festival, you’ll find the perfect one right here. Wear your hat with pride while protecting yourself from the sun – check out our hat collection today! Tula Hats is a woman owned business that was founded in 1990. Hats are needed for everyday sun protection, so we strive to design hats that make the wearer feel good and look his or her best. Our customers can be wearing anything from jeans to cute summer dresses and have the health benefits of wearing a UPF 50+ sun protective hat that is also fashionable.