Welcome to Olde Church Emporium - Free shipping over $75
Please call or text (570)756-3402 to ask a question or to place an order.
Ladies Merino Wool Double Collar Zipped Cardigan Made in Ireland
Keep fashionably warm outside in the cold with this Ladies Double Collar Zipped Cardigan!
Pure Merino wool that is luxurious to the touch will keep you insulated and comfortable with excellent breathability in this cardigan.
For easy layering and a modern touch, a trendy full zipper topped with a Trinity Knot zipper pull is featured on the front.
A mix of rich Aran cable patterns adorn this sweater from top to bottom and gracefully mesh with the bold double collar that stands out in this piece.
Finished off with practical front patch pockets, this cardigan is a beauty that many will admire!
- 100% Merino Wool. Made of pure Irish Merino Wool, this cardigan is the perfect piece to wear outside in the chilly fall or winter air. Merino wool is incredibly soft, breathable, and warm.”
- “Aran Stitching. Paying tribute to Irish history and culture is spectacular Aran stitching, which comes from the Aran Islands located off the western Irish coast. Amazing cable stitching representing hopes for success adorns the cardigan from top to bottom with texture and elegance.”
- “Double Collar. Making this cardigan extra chic is a double collar that creates an air of sophistication. Providing generous warmth for the neck, this collar is also accented with cable stitching and can be raised up or folded down.”
- “Patch Pockets. Two patch pockets on the front add a distinguished touch along with eye-pleasing symmetry to the cardigan. These pockets feature lovely Aran cable stitching and are also perfect for holding small items or warming the hands.”
- “Full Zipper. Infusing the warm, traditional feel of this cardigan with a fresh touch is the full front zipper that is convenient for quickly layering up or down to create different looks. For a cultural touch, the zipper is topped off with a silver-toned Celtic Trinity Knot zipper pull.”